I know, I know!
I haven't posyed in a long time. And I don´t know where o begin. Any suggestions?
People I've met: ,MANY!
Are they interesting? : Most of them yes!
Classes? : Challenging
Readings? : I read the least as possible.
Drinks? : a lot, really.
Fashion? : Ive only bought a scarf. I really need to find more clothes.
Fame? : I've been regarded as the "President of the Mexican Society" (I'm not), or the "kING Of Party" (I mights as well be)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
pues k te parece postear algo de tu artista favorita o alguna cosa chusca k te haya pasado, algo k estes haciendo ahora digo son solo sugerecias jjejeje x cierto me gusto esa parte del presidente de la sociedad mexicana
saludos
Sex?
Sobre nuevas compras en el caralibro?
The least as possible? Were you trying to say, as little as possible, or the least I can get away with?
Post a Comment